Question:
Where can I Find the Best Burgers in Southern California?
pinoydj619
2006-05-30 01:26:20 UTC
In N Out. Fatburger. Original Tommy's. Red Robin. Fuddruckers. Island's. White Castle. Rally's. Carl's Jr. to name a few places. what do you think is best in So Cal?
Seven answers:
halostrata
2006-05-30 12:46:43 UTC
Burgers and Beer Imperial, CA and El Centro, CA. This place started out as a walk in sports bar with 2 tvs and about 6 tables. Now they have expanded and remodeled their original location (on Imperial Ave), expanded ther menu, and opened a sucessful satellite restaurant in the El Centro mall. The burgers are big and juicy, the fries are thick cut and made to order (nacho fries are awesome), and they bring a tray of condiments when you order. They also have real iced tea, which is a big plus. This is hands down my favorite and it's 2 hours away.

Islands is my second favorite, though it's a chain establishment, they are consistant in offering good quality burgers and their tortilla soup is unrivaled.

Sadly, I've never been a big fan of In n Out because their french fries are terrible and I'm offended at their bible-phrase packaging. Their burgers could use some work too; everytime I go there, my order looks like it's been sitting around all day, or like someone sat on it. :(
crazypig426
2006-06-01 02:20:39 UTC
Hamburger Mary's
?
2006-05-30 14:12:14 UTC
I like Islands. I know its a chain restaurant, but you got to love their different kind of burgers like the Maui Burger. They use sirloin beef so you can get them medium.
tfshq
2006-05-30 06:22:04 UTC
check out http://www.menuserve.com/

they have thousands of listings by location and by cuisine, they also have driving directions, details and coupons for many restaurants.

better than most directories that just give you address and a number, menuserve has the COMPLETE menu to every restaurant listed!
grannywinkie
2006-05-30 01:47:14 UTC
Gal, darn, now you've gone and made me hungry. Years ago it was Jack in the Box. Are they still around?
Who_Loves_Pizza?_I do!_I do!
2006-05-30 01:28:59 UTC
In N Out, yo.

Look under their paper cups, paper french fry trays and paper trays. You'll find something interesting.
2006-05-30 01:27:05 UTC
in and out burger :) hands down.