Question:
What's better eating out or homemade meals?
lucasone
2006-03-29 15:12:26 UTC
What's better eating out or homemade meals?
Ten answers:
Dana
2006-03-29 15:15:31 UTC
If homemade is healthy, go for it. Just don't go for fastfood.(ever seen Supersize Me? Yeah, thats what Im talking about.)
pirate_86
2006-03-29 15:14:56 UTC
homemade meals are always better for you. You know exactly whats going in it and you can control what foods and the way in which it is cooked. If eating out was good for you all the time everyone would be doing it because it is so convenient
Quinton1969
2006-03-29 15:17:34 UTC
I think each has their place. Homemade is better when you're in the mood for relaxing and keeping everything informal.

However, dressing up and going out to a nice $50/plate restaurant can be a cool outing.
Golden Ivy
2006-03-29 15:15:12 UTC
I say homemade meals, because they are usually healthier for you they do not hurt your wallet and taste so great and unique. But everyone has their say. That is just me but some may agree with me! Oh and lots of meals out are full of grease and are quite bad for you while your wallet is hurt and sometimes they may not be the freshest or what you wanted!
lachelle_00
2006-03-29 15:16:18 UTC
homemade meals are the best. that way you add or take out what you want. Plus you can watch the calorie count, if that is what you are doing
Mrs. Rucker
2006-03-29 16:19:19 UTC
depends homemade taste better and is good for family time and eating out is better when u wanna go out and have fun and try something different, simple as that
maat13101
2006-03-29 16:10:57 UTC
Depends on the resturant. We have this great little cafe in town that uses all natural ingrediants and yummy recipies. But cost wise, if you know how to shop, it's cheaper to eat at home.
2006-03-29 16:46:17 UTC
It totally depends on the meal being cooked!
Peaches
2006-03-29 15:17:55 UTC
Homemade, as it is made with love. Plus it is healthier for you.
noodlekadoodle
2006-03-29 15:34:48 UTC
Eating out is best- Fun and good, just more expensive. However, not as clean easy as your own kitchen!!