Question:
When will guests at restaurants stop treating servers like pieces of meat?
d_drive99
2006-04-19 15:04:10 UTC
When will guests at restaurants stop treating servers like pieces of meat?
Thirteen answers:
Tag Your It
2006-04-24 10:51:24 UTC
Tell the servers to stop dressing like hookers . . . and we will stop treating them like pieces of meat.
Golferguy01
2006-04-19 15:45:43 UTC
When servers at restaurants start treating customers as "guests" and not simply as a "tip" at the end of the night. Works both ways folks.
ncasu4got
2006-04-25 16:04:59 UTC
Tips and respect are earned not guaranteed. If you work in a customer service field you have to leave all your personal problems at home. And on the other hand again tipping is not guaranteed if your customer doesn't tip you you need to research why was it them or you. And because of the society profile of the perfect person I've seen many servers dressed inappropriately. I don't want your breast hanging out in my food or your stomach ring scrapping my bread.
dupie
2006-04-19 15:08:08 UTC
I'm sorry that you are having that experience. Personally, I am very grateful for the servers when I dine out. My husband and I don't get to go out often and when we do we treat our servers graciously and always leave a minimum tip of 20%. People who treat you badly are probably people too full of themselves and don't realize that you control the sanitary condition of the food arriving at their table!
brisbbgirl
2006-04-21 08:42:20 UTC
When we aren't treated like Cr** ourselves. Most servers that I have come across treat the customer with disrespect. Respect is earned.
Mstislav
2006-04-19 18:39:12 UTC
Until they put themselves in the servers' shoes and see what's it like to be a server.
GreatNeck
2006-04-19 15:30:18 UTC
Never happened to me. Maybe it's your attitude, appearance, or the dump you work in!!! To Burgner 1800, uneducated .
2006-04-19 15:06:21 UTC
Until morale improves.
hcholette
2006-04-19 15:06:54 UTC
when you work at a vegetarian restaurant.
burgner1800
2006-04-19 15:17:22 UTC
when you stop thinking that we have to give you tip , its part of your job ,have your boss pay you more money.
gshaffer75
2006-04-19 15:05:54 UTC
Never. Why? Because people are a.s.s.holes!
MissViolence
2006-04-19 15:10:14 UTC
never
2006-04-19 15:05:18 UTC