Question:
is excluding fish,meat products, and poultry healty?
2006-01-24 13:23:00 UTC
is excluding fish,meat products, and poultry healty?
Five answers:
Skinut
2006-01-25 03:14:08 UTC
I've been a veggie for some 16 years this included 8 years in the Military, i am fit and healthy, full of energy and joy.

The general rule is the same as for anyone, watch your intake of salt and sugar and fat, eat a wide variety of things and practice moderation in all things.
tiger lilly
2006-01-24 16:19:56 UTC
I have been a vegatarian almost vegan for many years, and so far Im doing o.k. The most important thing is to include protein in the form of tofu, quioea, temph etc. Also you will need to include vitamin b12 supplements.
j p
2006-01-24 13:33:01 UTC
If you eat a well-balanced vegetarian diet that includes all of the vitamins, minerals and proteins that meat provides, you should have no problems.
an
2006-01-25 02:00:22 UTC
you can exclude red meat but not white meat. red meat is found in most mammals while white meat is found in fish and poultry
melissa
2006-01-24 13:24:29 UTC
As long as you get some form of protien in you diet then it's fine.