Question:
Know of any good vegan restuarants in SO Cal?
veganjake
2005-12-29 21:04:14 UTC
Know of any good vegan restuarants in SO Cal?
Two answers:
?
2006-01-26 21:45:12 UTC
Native Foods is one of the best vegetarian or vegan restaurants I've been to anywhere, and I live in San Francisco which is very veggie-friendly so that's saying something! The food is unpretentious but delicious and filling, with such creative options as a completely vegan "meat-lovers pizza". Native Foods has restaurants in Westwood (the only one I've been to), Palm Desert, Palm Springs, and Costa Mesa.

We also enjoyed Real Food Daily quite a bit, but they were rather expensive. They have locations in Santa Monica and West Hollywood.
2006-01-01 04:31:21 UTC
LaChaim, in El Cajon. It's a small restaurant that has excellent vegetarian cuisine. It's hard to find, a little out of the way but worth the trip! Their smoothies are excellent as well as their BBQ tofu. They have daily specials too.