Question:
Hot date on friday nite, where can I take her in San Diego?
2006-01-04 23:30:40 UTC
Hot date on friday nite, where can I take her in San Diego?
Five answers:
Tim
2006-01-05 23:13:36 UTC
I took my wife to Laurel last time we were in San Diego. It was recommended to us by a bunch of different people that live there and we had a very nice evening.
2006-01-10 13:55:22 UTC
Anthony's Fish Grotto. They have really good food. They're located in La Mesa and downtown San Diego.
PartyCrasher
2006-01-09 02:14:48 UTC
If you want to go some place where the food is unique, they give you HUGE portions, and the ambiance is first-rate, go to Hash House a-go-go in Hillcrest.

Check out their web site below, and you'll see what I mean. It's definitely treat for the pallete.
traderbobday
2006-01-05 11:39:16 UTC
Yes-Cook for your that can be far more impressive than a fancy meal.
Dr Dee
2006-01-05 09:31:23 UTC
Best Place ------> To your apartment