Question:
how much should you tip for two drinks at a bar?
cheapbastard
2005-12-31 10:47:31 UTC
how much should you tip for two drinks at a bar?
Four answers:
caitlynsmommy
2005-12-31 10:53:18 UTC
I think it depends more on the price of the drinks you order and how well the bartender did in taking your order and getting you the drinks. Most drinks are about the same price range, though, so I usually tip $2 for 2 drinks each time.
pepsibum2001
2005-12-31 18:21:58 UTC
I agree with Caitlynsmommy. On average (Depending on the drink prices) is one dollar per drink.
dallas
2006-01-03 14:48:06 UTC
The standard is 15%, just as it is with food. However, I also usually tip a dollar per drink and that seems to be appreciated by my bartending friends.
mydogisfat
2006-01-06 23:29:17 UTC
Well, since your username is "Cheapbastard", how about 50 cents for 2 drinks! Sounds fair to me!