Question:
why love a man that you know is no good for you?
lanettanelson
2006-03-16 18:29:31 UTC
why love a man that you know is no good for you?
Sixteen answers:
dvatwork
2006-03-16 18:32:56 UTC
Sometimes we are weak and we just can't help it.
tweetheart82
2006-03-17 02:38:23 UTC
Most females think they can take this guy and change him into what you want him to be because you love 1 or 2 things about him.But it is better to let that one go and find the right one where you wont have to try he will just be the one.Because you can do bad all by yourself hunny!
oliveoil
2006-03-17 02:36:38 UTC
First of all you may need to define love. Sometimes we are with someone like that because we really don't love ourselves enough to not allow ourselves to be in a relationship that is no good for us.

My sister is with a no good guy and with her it isn't love...it is addiction.

Ask yourself if you really love this man or are you addicted to him and the relationship.

You deserve to be with someone who is good for you and good to you. Don't settle for less. You have value and worth, and need to realize you deserve better.

Best Wishes
tragically hip
2006-03-17 02:52:01 UTC
Because you suffer from low self-esteem and you don't think that you will be able to find anyone who will like you. So, you usually end up settling for someone who is no good for you.
jun_jihyunaishteru
2006-03-17 02:38:31 UTC
why love a man that you is no good for you? simply because you love him, nothing more..... one is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed in loving.

now if you really love that person, yet he shows no signs of affection for you...then quit loving him, because what you dream of can never be real....it is a futile ambition!
mazza
2006-03-17 02:37:37 UTC
Because they are fun to be around, they know what to say and when to say it. To change this you need to adjust your thinking, take control of your life. Show them whos boss. Good luck
beachgirl90
2006-03-17 02:35:28 UTC
Perhaps you don't believe in yourself therefore you abuse yourself in all areas or some areas in life, like getting with someone you know is not good for you.
lilnavygrl314
2006-03-17 02:39:23 UTC
sometimes you just cant help who you fall in love with even though you know its not good for you, you just do it becuase you tell yourself deep in your heart that this is something that you think is right for you in some twisted way...
2006-03-17 02:34:33 UTC
you cant . will if your like i am you cant .

i refuse to love some one thats not capeable of the same in return . i CARE but not LOVE there is a great defferance in the two .
llanna
2006-03-17 08:17:00 UTC
several possibilities:

-maybe she is afraid to be alone.

-a relationship addict.

-has no self esteem or boundaries

-does not know her worth or value.

-bad boys seem more exciting than a stable nice guy.
lakeishalawrence06
2006-03-17 02:35:18 UTC
Maybe he is good for you. just take it step by step. all man are good for everyone
cutie24leo
2006-03-17 02:41:44 UTC
well something have to be there if hes no good for you. thats what you can call "young love"
stormy767
2006-03-17 03:27:12 UTC
human nature. the rebel in us all. but i will say down the road you will kick yourself for ever wasting the time
2006-03-17 03:14:43 UTC
You think you might be able to change him?

Wrong motivation.
mavrick
2006-03-17 02:45:06 UTC
you should not, but you might feel that he has filled a void in your life that you might be afraid that you will not find anywhere else.
2006-03-17 02:30:39 UTC
Well you shouldnt