Question:
Where can I find Kiwi Steakhouse in San Diego?
smurvey_guy
2006-03-01 03:56:40 UTC
I was looking for somewhere I could find Speight's Gold Medal Ale from New Zealand in Southern Cal and someone told me to go to Kiwi Steakhouse in San Diego. Only problem is that I can't find any info on the place. Anyone out there know anything about it?

PS- If anyone knows another place to get Speight's beers in Southern Cal please let me know !!!

Thanks a bunch!!!
Two answers:
Joker
2006-04-01 11:31:43 UTC
There are no entries for Kiwi Steakhouse in all of California according to http://www.411.com

I typed in buy Speight's Gold Medal Ale into http://www.google.com and got this web address to buy it online: http://www.internationalbeershop.com.au/products.asp?product_id=73 Unfortunately Alcohol is filtered by websense here at work so I couldn't confirm you could actually place an order there.
dcomputerman
2006-03-08 03:08:04 UTC
Check out the Speights home page, should be able to find a dealer in the US.