Question:
do u like cheese cause i do?
jennsies
2006-01-30 19:14:53 UTC
do u like cheese cause i do?
Nineteen answers:
Renee'
2006-01-30 19:15:22 UTC
I like cheese, but not because you do.
2006-01-30 23:14:41 UTC
For a very long time cheese was just about the only thing I would eat on a sandwich. Heck for a long time a cheese sandwich was all I would eat so I guess cheese saved my life. Having said that I am very picky in what cheese I choose. I prefer stronger flavoured cheese like mature cheddar but I cannot stand soft cheese or any weird cheese like the ones with the blue veins in.
cnienna
2006-01-30 19:18:27 UTC
I just love cheese
thirdday_pirate
2006-01-30 19:18:44 UTC
I really like cheese. The Tillamook Cheese Factory is almost like heaven.
desertdad
2006-01-30 19:29:14 UTC
Cheese is great. Where would pizza be without it? Grilled cheese, cheese and crackers, just plain cheese, swiss, extra extra sharp cheddar, cream cheese, canned cheese, government cheese.... whatever.
2006-01-30 19:17:43 UTC
I am the master of cutting it, though I only like a few different kinds of cheese.
NoFearIamHere
2006-01-30 19:20:45 UTC
Do you have any cheese? I like cheese! Where is the cheese? I want SoMe ChEeSe!!! WHERE THE HECK IS THE CHEESE!!!!
Libby Loves to Write
2006-01-30 19:18:50 UTC
I do like cheese, Sweetie, but I try not to eat it very much. There are lots of foods I like but that I don't eat because they are too fattening.

How old are you? Take care and get well fast.
gsschulte
2006-01-30 19:19:08 UTC
i love a sharp cheedar if i am eating braunschwager. but most of the time i just have the normal mild cheedar. oh and i made the best garlic butter blue cheese topper of steak. man if i had to all my fat calories would come form cheese. ha ha.
pinkstealth
2006-01-30 19:17:34 UTC
love cheese.
musicfanfortyfour
2006-01-30 19:21:43 UTC
I love cheese, almost any kind!
KevinK_72
2006-01-30 19:25:54 UTC
Yes I like cheese, cheddar, swiss, and mozzeralla are my favorites.
dr.person
2006-01-31 10:39:36 UTC
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove cheese i like it on: pizza, pasta ,sandwiches ,apples ,tuna fish , tacos ,buritos and a ton of other stuff
megafool
2006-01-30 19:15:52 UTC
I LOVE CHEESE!

CHEESE=GOLD.
patzky99
2006-01-30 19:15:58 UTC
everybody likes CHEEZ, but not as much as you do to ask this question.
nickisbox
2006-01-30 19:16:20 UTC
nope. i just like it. tillamook is one of the best.
2006-01-30 19:16:36 UTC
No not really
rubberducky75
2006-01-30 19:52:28 UTC