Question:
Good cheap eats in downtown San Diego?
ginozahnd
2006-03-03 14:14:04 UTC
I'm looking for good cheap eats - like tacquerias, Thai, Pho, Indian, etc.

Where do the locals go?
Five answers:
lady_in_red_811
2006-03-05 08:35:39 UTC
El Indio's restuarant -- you can eat in or they have picnic tables to eat out at. Very inexpensive and really good. It's right above the airport. By the Marine Corp Depot.
2006-03-04 04:59:04 UTC
San Diego has some great Mexican resturants, and I have found that it is usually less expensive than other types of food. Usually, the cheaper resturants are located in the downtown area around skid row. But you can get good food.

Oh, and its Ocean Beach (more of a hangout for the anti-establishment crowd)
Goldfinger
2006-03-04 15:07:02 UTC
Horton Plaza
Valerie
2006-03-04 00:15:22 UTC
Go to Ocena Beach and eat at the end of the pier. It is cheap and you cannot beat the atmosphere. WOW!
iris
2006-03-03 22:18:22 UTC
go to www.tripadvisor.com...the locals will tell you where to go!