Question:
Which restaurant has the best family style Italian food in San Diego?
Parand
2005-12-08 21:22:48 UTC
I'm looking for the best family style (large portions, informal) Italian food place in San Diego.
Four answers:
lazygirl222000
2005-12-21 22:03:56 UTC
oh my god whats up with this peoples.... filippis??? not italian..... buca di peppo??? u kidding me ??? go to Trattoria La Strada its in 702 5th ave right in the corner of 5th and Gst .... now thats real italian italian food not only its very good food but u olso have a full bar and nice service. trust me on this im 100% italian

http://WWW.trattorilastrada.com

by the waycall for info and reservation because its olways pact.... (619) 239-3400
tashinasydney
2005-12-09 00:15:02 UTC
Large portions and informal. You're wanting Filippi's Pizza Grotto (not just pizza). It's in Little Italy, everything I've ever had there has been excellent and prices are reasonable. I've been going there since I was a kid. It's a classic!

See:

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2813832-filippi_s_pizza_grotto_san_diego-i;_ylc=X3oDMTE3N2phcW1vBF9TAzI3NjY2NzkEX3MDOTY5NTUzMjUEc2VjA3NyBHNsawN0aXRsZQ--

for reviews.
?
2016-12-12 14:26:59 UTC
one situation i did not see reported the following is the technique of life and way of existence. it truly is totally, very diverse from DC and really really some the U. S.. Values, pastimes, kinfolk existence, leisure, attitudes, etc. are unique the following in Southern California. maximum folk the following do not look to understand the version. it type of feels to take an interloper to understand. the all and numerous is really high-quality, yet in simple terms diverse from everywhere else i have travelled or lived in the U. S.. in case you bypass the following, employ first. Take awhile to get used to the area and then come to a decision in case you want to stay. it truly is really appealing and the elements is surprising. there is plenty to provide. yet in simple terms travelling really does no longer grant you with the completed image. also, it truly is going to take your time for you to confirm what area you want to stay in. each and every area has it truly is own experts and cons. a minimum of in case you stay in the DC area, you're used to severe costs! it truly is something that shocks human beings the most. i understand it did me! good success!!
2005-12-14 14:34:03 UTC
Buca Di Beppo by far. Huge, loud and fun. There is one in Mira Mesa, Encinitas & Downtown.