Question:
How do you get a boyfriend in 2 hours?
helpful
2006-05-19 17:51:16 UTC
How do you get a boyfriend in 2 hours?
Fourteen answers:
janie
2006-05-20 01:17:14 UTC
Go to a chat line..if you imply or hint anything sexual, you can usually get many immediate offers..no matter what you look like..as to if they'll stick around to be your boyfriend, probably not but some do...especially if you say something sexually intriguing to make them what to keep pursuing...seriously go can get instant date..

If you say you like oral and say something like (in your message) I want you to take me to dinner (or dinner and movie) and then I'll be your desert,,you will most likely get one from a local chat line like lava life, telemates, or a line like that..but generally nothing longterm.

Also don't give them your phone number unless you decide to meet them and feel they are safe..talk long enough to get a feel for them..follow your instincts... so if when you talk to them offline, you decide he's the one, he won't be able to call you back..say it isn't safe for a girl to give her nuimber unless I know you better.

Be sure to screen them and meet publicly or what I did was (if they picked me up ) ask to see their drivers license and put their address, etc in your voice mail or call someone like a relative so someone knows who you are with (tell them it makes you feel safer that someone knows where you r and with whom.

If they know someone knows who they REALLY are, they will be far les likely to hurt you. But remember, 85-90% of the men on their are looking for sex (it is free for women) , 5% are playing around, 5% are looking for a relationship and most of them are liars and gameplayers but good for a date with or without sex..commit to nothing..so if you don't want to do anything, you can say something and get out of it if you need to.
dog_hell_red
2006-05-20 00:55:40 UTC
You can get one in 1 second if that persons in front of you but if you go out for 2 hours expecting to find one, you may not get what you want.
socal_dude_2828
2006-05-20 05:05:31 UTC
Go to the bar and ask a guy if he's feeling lucky tonight. It should work til the next morning. Good Luck!
Trillian
2006-05-21 15:25:37 UTC
Go to a chatroom and make out with someone. Those pervs there will agree to anything as long as you show your boobies.
cupofcofffeee
2006-05-22 20:53:39 UTC
Go on yahoo personal.
2006-05-23 14:51:09 UTC
Not in dining out.
?
2006-05-20 00:52:59 UTC
bribe someone or get sum desperate guy
peppermint_paddy
2006-05-20 01:14:34 UTC
Does it take you that long?
Hell_Dogma
2006-05-20 00:52:32 UTC
get a good friend of you or pay for him. and of course be bitchy
Hea Dude !
2006-05-20 00:54:29 UTC
LOTS Of $$$$$$$$$$$$ !!
GILLIGAN
2006-05-22 02:50:54 UTC
do what wo's do for men in privacy....."NOW".....atleast he'll be your boyfriend for a while
CheetosRock
2006-05-20 00:57:57 UTC
Flash him!
jssbutter3