Question:
Best barbecue in San Diego?
2006-03-07 21:29:48 UTC
My fav's the Texas Barbecue on Miramar Road. If you can top that I'll be forever in your debt. My fav's the Texas Barbecue on Miramar road. Can anyone top that? Bonus points if it's downtown. I can go there for lunch!
One answer:
Sidoney
2006-03-13 19:33:00 UTC
Phil's on Goldfinch between Washington and Ft Stockton...Mission Hills, not too, too far from downtown. If you call your order in ahead you can get in front off the long line of people waiting outside, for the best ribs or my favorite "the Brougham" sandwich. BBQ Pork and coleslaw on a bun the size of a plate.