Question:
Any cheap retaurants with good view in San Diiego?
googlybear
2005-12-28 16:06:36 UTC
Any cheap retaurants with good view in San Diiego?
Two answers:
tom92117
2005-12-31 01:29:42 UTC
Rancho Bernado is so far inland that a view is not had. Eat at Joe's Crab Shack by Crystal Pier. It rocks. You are only a stones throw from the water and if the tide is really high and the surf is really big your shoes will be wet. Price is not going to break the bank. This place is at the foot of Grand Avenue and the Pacific Ocean. Zip is 92109. Eat and enjoy.
Lilly
2005-12-29 01:01:18 UTC
I have no idea the view (yet - I'll be going in the next two weeks), but my husband swears that the Soup Plantation in Rancho Bernardo is extremely yummy!